About
Helping nature, naturally.
Gray Whale Botanicals encompass a wide variety of hand-crafted herbal tinctures, oils, and salves all made by Dr. Lyne Seppala.  70% of our products are wild-crafted directly from nature.  The other 30% of our raw materials are purchased from a few herbal companies who certify their herbs are organically grown, and ecologically harvested.  

Gray Whale Botanicals was founded in 1989.  With the intention of offering high quality herbal medicines to my clients, their reputation began to spread.  Since the beginning, I have adhered to strict protocols with respect for the plants, their environment, and the medicines I create.  My signature is on every bottle.  

I am a traditionally trained, board certified, Doctor of Naturopathy.  I hold board certification as a Naturopathic Midwife.  I am also a Master Herbalist.  The other side of my training has involved apprenticing with Native American medicine people, Herbalists in Appalachia, Direct-Entry Midwives, and conventional medical training.  I draw upon these varied experiences to offer a unique blend of individualized and intuitive knowledge when working with the plants.  I have traveled as far as Russia and Lithuania to share my knowledge of healing and herbs with healthcare professionals.  I have been featured as a keynote speaker at numerous hospitals and medical conferences.  

Gray Whale Botanicals are carried by health food stores, physicians, and other health professionals throughout the United States.  If you are interested in bringing GWB to your area, please contact us directly.  

With blessings of health & happiness,
​Lyne
This area is fully editable and gives you the opportunity to go into more detail about your business, what you do and what sets you apart from the competition.
This area is editable and gives you the opportunity to go into more detail about your business, what you do and what makes you just that little bit special.
This area can be fully edited and gives you the opportunity to introduce yourself, your website or company, your products or services.
This area is 100% editable and you can use it to say whatever you wish to your website visitors. All the images are fully editable so you can add your own to customize each page.